Oak Frame Garages and Outbuildings
Oak Framed Garages
We have designed and built many beautiful Oak-Framed garages, from a traditional English 2 bay Oak cart lodge to a grand garage complex in southern France. Our 2 and 3 bay garages with room above are an ideal choice for those requiring more space, whether just for storage, as an office, playroom or even a self contained apartment.
Some of our garages are often built under 'Permitted Development' rights, which means no planning application is required, however if the new oak-framed garage you would like to build does require planning consent we can handle this for you as well. From the moment you enquire with us you will receive advice and information to help you decide the right approach for you.
- Prices from £5,500
- Substantial Oak section sizes (typically 160x160mm or 180x180mm posts)
- Full Oak Frame (not just an Oak frontage!)
- Wide, Larch feather-edge cladding with lead flashing as standard
- Free, itemised quotations
- Free, bespoke Oak frame preliminary design sketches.
- Our usual input is for everything except ground works, brick plinth, roofing, services and interior fit out of habitable rooms.
An Oak Framed Garage can be a great, functional and beautiful addition to any property. Whether you want a suitable environment to park your vehicle, storage or even office space or extra accommodation, we can accommodate your needs with a meticulously crafted Oak Framed garage.
Below are just a few examples of the garages we have built over the years, so if you would like any more information or a free quotation please do drop us an email or give us a call.